Laugh lines, crow's feet and other facial wrinkles can really show your age. Non-surgical facial rejuvenation in Fort Myers may be just what you need to regain a youthful appearance. Soft-tissue injectable fillers temporarily create a smoother facial skin appearance by adding fullness and volume to the skin. They can work wonders on their own or be combined with surgical procedures such as brow lift and face lift in Fort Myers.
We focus on cosmetic excellence for every procedure we perform and every treatment we administer. We hope to earn your trust and we will continue to offer all of our patients innovative cosmetic options alongside time-tested surgical solutions.
If you're looking for a non-surgical wrinkle treatment, consider your injectable filler options. Request a consultation online, or call 239-566-2611 to schedule your appointment.
Facial Rejuvenation in Fort Myers
Time, gravity, exposure to UV rays, and years of repeated facial muscle movement can cause your skin to look wrinkled and aged. Not long ago, the only options were fairly ineffective anti-wrinkle creams or signing up for a surgical procedure such as endoscopic mid face lift. But we offer soft-tissue injectable fillers to create a smoother, more youthful-looking appearance without the need for a Fort Myers or Naples cosmetic surgery procedure. With many injectable wrinkle treatment choices in addition to BOTOX® Cosmetic, our patients are sure to find the injectable that's right for them.
Your Wrinkle Treatment Options
Injectable treatment technology continues to advance, with more products than ever available for women and men who want to improve the way they look. Your injectable filler options include:
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel: From the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic, this hyaluronic acid filler is an ideal choice to improve the appearance of "nasolabial folds," more commonly known as the laugh lines that run from the sides of the nose to the corner of the mouth. It can also be used to plump up the lips.
- Restylane®: The most popular dermal filler in the United States, Restylane smoothes moderate to severe facial wrinkles, particularly the marionette lines and nasolabial folds. Studies have also shown that Restylane actually encourages your body to produce new collagen, helping your results last longer.
- Perlane®: A different formulation of the active ingredient in Restylane, Perlane is composed of larger gel particles and is used to volumize deeper layers of skin to correct severe facial wrinkles and deep folds.
- Radiesse®: This injectable contains calcium-based microspheres that plump and fill wrinkles. It is one of our longest lasting fillers and it is ideal for severe wrinkles and deep nasolabial folds.
- Sculptra™: If as you've aged you've lost volume in your face, you should consider Sculptra. This injectable restores and corrects the signs of facial fat loss by providing a gradual and significant increase in skin thickness.
- ArteFill®: This injectable can be used to correct wrinkles in much the same way as other injectables, but its big difference is that ArteFill's active ingredient is not reabsorbed by the body, so you can enjoy some permanent skin support and long lasting results.
- Autologous Fat: "Autologous" is a medical term for injections that use a patient's own tissues, in this case, fat. This treatment can be used to improve lines and wrinkles, thin lips, and other facial imperfections.
Are you ready to learn more about your injectable treatment choices? Request an appointment at our office. We look forward to serving you and helping you achieve your cosmetic goals.